Tuesday, August 15, 2023

A New Diet Pill That's Works

 It's all over the news, a drug manufacturer has a weight loss pill that works and they have approval to market the tablets. It's prescription only now and the company is trying to get insurance companies to cover the cost to consumers. All of this has just happened recently, but already two other companies are making a similar pill that might be even better. 

The company is NOVO, talk to your doctor about this one. Ely Lily is the company making another version of the same pill and it's rumored to be better they have another one in the pipeline that may be better than both of the others. 

Can you imagine in the future if you gain some extra fat, you simply see your doctor who gives you a prescription, and in a couple weeks, the fat is gone. This can be life-changing for 100s of millions of people around the world. Does this mean I can eat anything I like? Not really. 

People will still have a responsibility to care for their own bodies. Something we do a poor job of now. The good thing is that what we eat is changing, There is a demand today for better quality foods and more of it. We are seeing prices in the grocery going up almost every day. It's not just inflation doing it. You see more expensive food items being packaged differently and costing more, and maybe that's because you are getting a better product and don't realize it. 

The Food and Drug Administration is making changes in the rules and seems to be enforcing them. Personally, I have been trying to eat healthier myself. I eat less beef, more chicken, fish, and vegetables. I look for more plant protein and eat more fruit. I avoid cookies, cake, and sweets of any kind. In the last few weeks, I lost one pants size. Small changes can make a difference.

Follow me on X or Twitter @ray0369 to get a link to my latest posts.

If you want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. 

Look for my first book at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 

                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment