Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Don't Diet

 I was listening to a morning show today and they were interviewing James Corden the Host of The Late Late Show on network TV. He is a very funny comedian and I wish I could stay up late enough to watch, but I usually turn off the lights before 11:00 and that's Central Standard Time. 

He lost 75 pounds and he was talking about his weight loss. He said he had tried all the diets known to man and the weight always came back. He explained that he had lost some weight with some of the diets but at some point, you stop dieting and return to your old way of eating.

He lost his weight and the weight didn't return after he stopped dieting and simply started to eat healthily. Fill up on healthy food like vegetables, fruits, nuts, a small amount of meat, and only low-fat dairy.  

I did the same thing but I was a little smaller. I weighed 220 pounds at the highest point and over a few years, I dropped down to 155. And I did this after age 60. Don't let anyone tell you you can't do it. Your too heavy or your too old or that women just get heavier as they get older; you can't do anything about it, it's normal it happens to everyone.

All of that isn't true, anyone can lose body fat, simply by eating the foods that help you burn more fat. You won't exercise away body fat. Your body will burn body fat if you eat the right way. No pills are necessary. The only exercise I did every day was walking. Do more walking, try to limit your time sitting. Your body will actually go into hibernation after about 20 minutes of sitting. 

But changing your diet is 80% of losing weight. Some of us have no idea where to start. Your doctor will be a good place to start. If you tried that, try a dietitian. Don't waste money on a trainer unless you want to build bulk. Trainers want you to exercise to lose fat and that might work, but will you get slim and fit, maybe.

Look for my podcasts on anchor.fm, or the podcast app on your cell phone. Search “howbaddoyouwanttoloseweight”.

If you really want to lose your body fat then look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books.

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page.



No comments:

Post a Comment