Thursday, May 18, 2017

Bare With Me, This Does Have Something To Do Weight Loss

I read a news article Yesterday about the most important jobs in 10 years. In 10 years many jobs that people do today will be done with robots. That's not new, we all knew that, but what we didn't know was that this guy was talking about white collar jobs like engineering and programming. Many jobs like writing code for programs will be done better by robots.
The jobs of the future and the ones that pay the most will be the jobs that involve new ideas. The one thing that computers accomplished was to speed up the timeline. By that, I mean that what used to take a decade to develop, will now take a matter of months.
So, what does all of this have to do with weight loss? Just because medical science has "weight loss" on the back burner doesn't mean that new and safer methods for burning fat won't spring up. The newest and fastest way I found worked for me in a matter of months. Interval training is high-speed exercise done in spurts like sprinting for 100 yards, then jogging for 100 yards, then sprinting another 100 yards and then jogging 100 yards and repeating that 8 or 10 times. For those who have knee problems, you can do the same routine on a stationary bike.
I lost my body fat by simply doing this every day for a few months and following a low-fat diet with no meat and no processed foods. Seafood and white meat poultry, fruits and vegetables. I would eat several small meals and snack on nuts and berries. I never felt hungry and the fat melted off. Stick to this fresh food diet and you don't have to count calories.
Don't worry about the scale, you want to lose inches. Measure yourself once a week. I would measure and weight every Friday morning, first thing before I showered or ate. Because I believe in a big breakfast and smaller meals the rest of the day, I would exercise in the morning. I believe you have to jump-start your metabolism early to burn the most fat.
I want to warn you about the advertising products or meals that make claims of weight loss. It's possible that you might find something that would work for you, but you should discuss anything like that with your doctor first. Most products only work on some people and your doctor will explain the side effects. Meal plans are safer but you still have to exercise and the portions are small.
The best way I found, was just stop eating the things you eat now. Start eating fresh, healthy food. Stop drinking calories. Empty calories are only filler and can't be used by your body. Filler like chips or white bread will only be stored as fat.
If you really want to lose your body fat than look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books.

I write several blogs and e-books, check out some of my other sites.

gettingtoahealthyweight.blog
idropped40pounds.wordpress.com

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $1.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.comScribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. I’ll give you a discount coupon you can use at checkout. (PJ42H) not case-sensitive the price is $1.99 w/coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment