Sunday, July 21, 2024

Can You spot reduce?

 This is a question that comes up frequently. Yes, I have concentrated on the waist, hips, and thighs. Certain exercises are for specific parts of the body. These exercises will work if you follow a weight-loss diet.

There is a catch, you will lose fat where you want but also in other areas, you didn't expect. In my case, I wanted to reduce my waist size. I found a few exercises on the internet that worked for me, but I did have to stop eating some of my favorite foods. I like some of the chair exercises for the lower body. Use the link below and try it yourself.

https://youtube.com/shorts/R5rs9CE1SVM?si=gcKR59eyy5HDtb1s

I'll make a suggestion, I know the exercises look simple and easy and they are, but if you want results, you have to work at it. Doing these exercises every morning might take a week or so before you can do them properly. Don't give up because you can't do them. I encourage you to hit the subscribe button, it's free, that way you will get new videos then he will send them out. 

One more thing, after you rest for a couple of minutes repeat the three exercises. You can do this in 10 minutes. To get quicker results, repeat the 10-minute workout in the afternoon. Don't do too much at one time. When you get tired, stop, you want to do the exercises properly to get results.

Follow me on X, the former Twitter, @ray0369 to get a link to my latest posts.

If you want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. 

Look for my first book at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 

Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.



No comments:

Post a Comment