Wednesday, April 12, 2023

The Reasons To Lose Weight

We lose weight for a variety of reasons. The obvious one is that you want to lose weight, but the actual reason should be to become healthier. Most people want to lose weight to look better. It's all about the image. That's not always going to happen no matter how much you lose. You can't always turn your body into a slim, fit person. But you can lose body fat and that will improve your looks, and your health.

Your doctor wants you to lose weight to become healthier, but it's been proven that the only way you will make a valent effort is if you don't like your appearance. Most of us carry around excess fat. Excess body fat is the bodies enemy. But what is the definition of excess fat. How much is too much? 

Science has defined that very thing. Now we finally know how much is too much. Research shows that even an underweight person can have too much body fat. There is a formula that is pretty actuate. There is a chart online that will tell you how much your bones should weigh. You subtract that weight from your weight.  Then add 5 or 6 pounds for organ tissue, blood and food and beverages you have consumed or use the link below to calculate your skeletal weight and get your BMI (Body Mass Index).

https://knowhowcommunity.org/how-much-does-a-human-skeleton-weigh/

In my case, I subtracted everything, and I come up with 130 pounds. If I have more then 25 % body fat, I have too much fat. You might ask, how can I estimate my percentage of fat? Easy, you don't have to. I used a website called Perfectbody.me, you simply log on. It doesn't cost anything, and you don't enter any personal information like your name. You answer some questions and it tell you what your percentage of body fat is. This isn't perfect but it's close.

My BMI (or percentage of fat) was 21.68% of my 130 pounds. That good, you need to be less that 25%.

It's almost impossible to get a perfect body, but you can get a healthy body. You will feel better and look better.

Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want to Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.

If you really want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want to Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment