Thursday, December 29, 2022

My secret for losing body fat

 I recently put on 5 pounds, too much holiday cheer. I can't refuse an invitation. But when I gain 5 pounds I stop there. I know I will gain weight during the holidays, but my limit is 5 pounds. After that, my clothes start to get tight. 

Before I let you in on my secret, I want you to understand that all people will not lose weight the same way. This is a method I have used before and it works for me every time. First, I know that the extra pounds are fat, and it's new fat, not the old stubborn fat. To remove stubborn fat you need to change your diet, cut calories and follow the exercise program that I will explain in the next paragraph. What is stubborn fat; its old fat, the fat you have had for years. 

I walk for exercise almost every day, to give my heart exercise, but when I want to lose fat I walk and jog. I walk about 100 yards and then jog 100 yards and repeat that about 7 or 8 times without resting. The walking part is for resting. When you start the program you want to spend more time walking than jogging. You might be walking slower than you normally walk. Make sure that you're ready for the next 100 yards of jogging. 

This is not a get-results-quick kind of program, If you find that you're not losing inches you need to adjust your diet. You want to stay below 2000 calories a day. If you're counting calories remember to count the calories you drink. Most people don't take the cokes, beer, and wine seriously. Statistics show that overweight people actually consume about 3000 calories a day and half the calories are from drinks. Stop drinking calories is a good way to start a new diet. Too speed up your weight loss, Do this exercise routine more then once a day. Once early in the morning and once after dinner.



Slim is the new healthy. Avoid gaining weight or getting too flabby. You can be overweight without being off the charts. For instants, I weigh 160 lbs. According to the charts that doctors go by, I can weigh between 145 and 180 and not be overweight because of my height. Being too fat is about the amount of fat  on your body compared to your muscle mass. I have about 20% body fat. If I had more than 25% I'd be overweight. I'd like to weigh between 150 and 155. By losing body fat, I have more energy. 

The beautiful part about this program is that all you need is a good part of workout shoes.


Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.


If you really want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 


There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. 


Look for my book. at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 






No comments:

Post a Comment