Thursday, November 3, 2022

Examine The Reasons You're Not Losing Weight

Under normal circumstances, most people can lose 5 to 10 pounds in 1 or 2 weeks, and then they stop losing. If this sounds familiar you are not alone. That 5 or 10 pounds you lose quickly has nothing to do with losing fat. You are simply emptying your digestive system, which can average up to 10 pounds. After you go back on a regular diet, the weight come back. To lose weight permanently you have to lose body fat.

Losing body fat is not the same as just losing weight. But the good news is that by losing body fat the weight doesn’t return unless you add fat to the body and after losing most of your fat it becomes easier to maintain your new body.

I made two lifestyle changes to lose my fat. One was to only eat fresh food. Number two was to stop drinking my calories with one exception, Protein Shakes. I make my own. It’s easy, you don’t need anything like a blender. I would just shake mine. Almond Milk, Protein Powder, and plain Greek Yogurt to thicken.

I followed the food pyramid shown below with an emphasis on seafood and chicken.

The food chart above is the Mediterranean Food Pyramid. It gives you a breakdown of what to eat and how often to eat those foods. If you follow the diet you will see progress in a couple of months. This plan has no restrictions except that you must follow the plan and only eat the food on the pyramid as they recommend. No quantity to follow eat all you want. No calories to count. You may not lose weight at the beginning but after your body gets used to the new diet you will start to snack less and snacking on the same foods on the pyramid won't build fat. 

The best snack foods are nuts and fruit which are on the pyramid in the Daily section. 

Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.

If you really want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.comScribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment