Friday, July 22, 2022

A Success Story About Losing Weight

I found this story on a website I frequent and I wanted to reblog this to offer some inspiration to those that are having a tuff time losing weight. This is a typical story about a guy who was so busy with his career that he put a lot of stuff on the back burner to make time for work and friends. If you have time for a social life or TV you can make time to exercise. This guy learned how to do all his exercises in 45 minutes, 3 times a week. The diet is really the secret, the exercise is needed to boost the metabolism that will burn the fat, but your diet has to change if your going to burn body fat.

So, How did he do it?

When life gets busy and stressful, it’s not uncommon for exercise and healthy eating to fall out of priority. That’s often accompanied by weight gain. That’s what happens when you grew up active and never thought about your weight until you found yourself weighing in at 238 lbs!

In 12 weeks, I lost 40 lbs and 10% body fat and I’m continuing my weight loss journey.  Following a well-designed workout and nutrition program takes the guesswork out of fat loss and helps you achieve the results you want!

What motivated you to make a change?

At the end of last year (2015), I suffered from depression and panic attacks, and one way that I consoled myself was to eat and drink. It got to the point where I was drinking 2 liters of cola per day and ordering take-out every night.

As I’m not a fan of taking medicine, I started to do some research online about how to deal with these issues. I found that a common recommendation across all websites was that getting out and exercising can help ease anxiety and depression. So I decided to get active.

At the start of the program, I weighed in at 108kg (238 lbs) and 30% body fat. By the end, I was down to 90kg (198.4 lbs) and 20.5% body fat. Not only that, but my resting heart rate went from 75bpm down to 64bpm, and my blood pressure went from 134/80 down to 107/60.

Can you elaborate on how your eating habits changed?

I followed a nutrition plan for the first month, and after gaining some confidence I decided to make my own. I eat healthier now, and the only liquid that touches these lips during the day is water.

What have your friends thought after seeing your results?

My friends have been shocked week to week, and when I showed them the before- and after photos, they were left speechless.

This guy is a teacher in Australia, and in his mid-thirties, but I was 20 years older and I got the same results. I designed my own diet and exercise program, of course, I have some experience doing this, but the point is that anyone can do this.

Do some homework and find a plan that you think will work, try for a few weeks and see if you’re getting any results. If not try something different. You are going to have setbacks but it’s a learning process. If you get disgusted you might want to find a trainer that will help you. If you’re a self-starter and are well organized, I think you can do it.

Look for my podcasts on anchor.fm, or the podcast app on your cell phone.

 Search “howbaddoyouwanttoloseweight”.


If you really want to lose your body fat then look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books.


There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.


My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page.








No comments:

Post a Comment