Friday, June 3, 2022

How I lost Weight And Maintained It

From the emails I get, many of my readers seem to have questions about keeping weight off. I'll explain how I did it and maintained it for 10+ years.

I didn't have a plan at the beginning. I know I wanted to lose weight and to do that I needed to change my diet and I did change what I was eating, and I did lose weight. I tried to lose weight by working out and trying to burn more fat, but I had little success. It took time to realize that I had to eat healthy, cut calories, and stick to that new lifestyle. 

That meant I had to give up the foods I was eating, quit eating out, I had to make my meals and stop drinking calories. It will take time and I do some exercise but not that much. Losing weight is 80% diet, but not what you think. I don't starve myself. I simply eat healthy foods. I eat fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and fresh meats, nuts, Greek yogurt and drink lots of water. You can drink any zero-calorie drink.  

Don't expect results right away, your body has to adjust to your new diet and your body will burn your excess fat over-time. I had to lose 60 pounds. It took me more than one year. Your body burns fat everyday but only small amounts, less than one ounce a day. 

Try not to eat any manufactured food. Eat only a small amount of red meat each week, it has too much fat. Take the skin off of chicken and fish. I made to reader up on "how to eat healthy". 

Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.

If you really want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment