Thursday, May 23, 2019

Radio Resting Heart Rate Tighted To Early Death

This is a rough time of the year for anyone trying to lose weight. Back in the days when I was 50 pounds heavier, I would always gain about 10 pounds around vacation time. The big problem though was after summer. I became accustom to overeating and the rest of the year I couldn't stop indulging in comfort food. The winter was always my favorite time of the year because I loved all the food that you only see in the cold months, but the summer is barbaque season, vacations, lawn parties, etc.
The best way that I know to recover from thoses binges is first take those leftovers and put them in the freezer. You don't want to look at them for at least one week. Next for three days double up on water. Just plain water, about 8- 12oz. bottles a day. I know that sounds like a lot but this is the best way to flush your system. Drink one bottle every two hours. Today especially stick to salads, no carbs and no meat. You did too much of that yesterday. Saturday and Sunday stick to veggie and some meat, but no dark turkey meat for several days. Dark meat has lots of cholesterol and you probably had enough of that on Thursday.
Next week just try and go lite on the carbs until you feel normal again. I wouldn't weigh myself until next Friday morning. If you still feel bloated you'll have to keep drinking water until that feeling goes away. Don't skip any meals, just go easy, you could even eat RAW for a few days. Remember to do something about the weight gain if you gain 5 pounds. That's the time to start cutting back on the calories.

If you really want to lose your body fat than look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $1.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.


My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment