Sunday, December 24, 2017

It's Christmas Eve in Texas


I found out today that I have readers in the Netherlands and now I can add you to the list of countries that follow my blog. I'm really surprised after 8 years of writing 4 different blogs how many readers I have amassed. I write these blogs for fun, I get nothing out of it but because I found success in my weight loss venture, I thought I should write about it. Let those know that it's not hopeless and that anyone can lose weight.

I know there will be sacrifice. You do have to change the way you live. I have to live every day like I'm in training. I decided that from now on I would be more active, and eat a proper diet that would help me burn my body fat. I know now that no one can totally avoid all the foods they love, but until you achieve that slimmer, trimmer body you want you have to sacrifice just like a pro athlete training for the Superbowl or a big title fight.

I weighed about 220 pounds several years ago and now I'm 155. I reduced my body fat to about 20% and I have all the energy of someone 20 years younger. We don't realize what extra weight can do to your body, your health, and your mind. Yes, I know I look my age but you don't have to feel as old as you look. Yes, the weather takes a toll on your skin and you can do something about that today if you want. That's an option I don't care to do. But you don't have to feel your age. You can turn back the clock and stop your body from aging just by keeping in shape.

Your diet plays a big part of staying in shape. Cancer is a real threat to all of us and medical science is spending millions of dollars every year in research trying to find a cure, but the real cure can be found in your diet. Excess body fat increases your chances for cancer, I read that in a newsletter but why is that? When you add weight as an adult you're adding body fat so your blood vessels have to grow in length to accommodate your growing body and because you're not a child any longer it's more difficult to grow these blood vessels.

Your heart has to pump blood to all these new fat cells to keep them alive. I believe when these fat cells aren't getting enough blood to stay alive they become Cancerous.
So what's the answer, Don't add weight to your body after you are fully grown, usually between 18 and 21 years of age. Naturally, there are several other way you get Cancer. Like smoking, but all of the ways involve cells in your body that are dying for one reason or another.

People ,in general, will eat food that they like, regardless of the health consequences. We forget that eating food is to fuel our bodies and give us strength, eating is not for pleasure. Eating is a necessary part of survival just like walking. It's just not enough North American do enough walking to help their bodies.

Lose your fat and stay healthy and you'll be a much happier person. 


If you really want to lose the extra flab you can get help, I write 4 blogs and I’ve written two E-books. Read some of my other blog posts.

Gettingtoahealthyweight.wordpress.com

E-books are the easiest and cheapest way to learn about any subject without groping through hundreds of websites looking for the material you want.

My first e-book is “HowBadDoYouWantToLoseWeight” and it sells for $2.99 on most online bookstores like Amazon.com, BN.com, iBook, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, and Gardner books in the U.K.


My second e-book is available in the same stores. And on smashwords.com. If you use the Smashwords promotional code You can get my second book for $1.99 (TL96R). Just type in the search line “getting to a healthy weight”.


No comments:

Post a Comment