Friday, December 22, 2017

Eat Breakfast Twice

Have you ever heard that before? Eat breakfast twice. It turns out that if you want to lose weight you should eat most of your daily calories in the morning and before 1:00 p.m. After that eat light. If you eat your big meals first they have more time to work through your digestive system and you stay full through the afternoon and snack less.

I didn't believe it at first so I had to try it.  I'm always up early so I eat breakfast around 7:00. I work out next so my first breakfast is mostly liquid. I make a big protein shake with a banana, yogurt, protein powder, and almond milk. Than I'm on my laptop for a couple hours and about 10:00 I'm ready to eat again. I sometimes eat a bowl of oatmeal and wheat toast or sometimes an omelette with ham and spinach. Than back to work for a couple more hours and by that time it's after 12 and time for lunch. I try to have my hot meal for lunch.

For me it's pretty easy because I work from home, but I found an alternative. I was in the supermarket one day and while passing through the deli section I noticed these small meals that were healthy and fresh and make in the store every day. For $4 or $5 I could buy a healthy meal that wasn't frozen and I could warm it up in the microwave in a couple minutes.

After trying these meals, I discovered that I could buy these dinners made fresh on the internet and have them sent to my house. If your single and eat out often, this is a better option. Restaurant it's that healthy, and if you find a restaurant with a healthy menu it's usually expensive. A healthy low-calorie meal that come ready to eatand cost less than $10 is better than eating out in my opinion.

In the afternoon I have an apple and for dinner about 6 p.m. I usually eat a small sandwich on wheat bread and maybe another piece of fruit. Cutting calories is about eating healthy and stop drinking calories. We drink hundreds of calories every day and we don't even realize it.

Try it, stick to healthy food and try to walk more every day and you will burn more body fat after your body adjusts to this new way of eating.

If you really want to lose the extra flab you can get help, I write 4 blogs and I’ve written two E-books. Read some of my other blog posts.

Gettingtoahealthyweight.wordpress.com

E-books are the easiest and cheapest way to learn about any subject without groping through hundreds of websites looking for the material you want.

My first e-book is “HowBadDoYouWantToLoseWeight” and it sells for $2.99 on most online bookstores like Amazon.com, BN.com, iBook, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, and Gardner books in the U.K.


My second e-book is available in the same stores. And on smashwords.com. If you use the Smashwords promotional code You can get my second book for $1.99 (TL96R). Just type in the search line “getting to a healthy weight”.


No comments:

Post a Comment