Sunday, August 27, 2017

It's not my regular post

I live in the Houston area and most of the residents on the north side still have power, internet, and other public services, but I don't know how long the services will last. I don't want to minimize this disaster. I've lived in the Houston area for 40 years and rode out many Hurricanes, but I never saw flooding like this. We have tropical storms every year and two foot of rain over a couple days is not unusual, but I think after a few more days we will have had about 4 feet of rain in a week. If we lose public services like power, we lose water cell phone towers, internet, cable, and maybe phones. For how long, no one knows. Hopefully this storm will move east before that happens. Anyway, I might not write any blog posts for a while, but "I'll be back".

Thanks for being a loyal reader and follower. Remember, "don't believe the ads that tell you to buy their product if you want to lose weight. If you want to lose fat, you don't have to spend money. Do your homework and read about healthy foods.

If you really want to lose the extra flab you can get help, I write 4 blogs and I’ve written two E-books. Read some of my other blog posts.

gettingtoahealthyweight.blog
idropped40pounds.wordpress.comhowbaddoyouwanttoloseweight.blogspot.comblogonweight.blogspot.com

E-books are the easiest and cheapest way to learn about any subject without groping through hundreds of website looking for the material you want.

My first e-book is “HowBadDoYouWantToLoseWeight” and it sells for $2.99 on most online bookstores like Amazon.com, BN.com, iBook, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, and Gardner books in the U.K.

My second e-book is available in the same stores. And on smashwords.com. If you use the Smashwords' promotional code You can get my second book for $1.99 (TL96R). Just type in the search line “getting to a healthy weight”.

No comments:

Post a Comment