Thursday, August 31, 2017

Exercise And Your Weight Loss

If you watch all the advertising on TV and the internet about losing weight you might think you have to spend money to lose weight. You might have to buy some pills or specially packaged meals or maybe get a gym membership, but none of that is true. Those people want to make money and the only way to do that is to sell something.
The weight loss industry may be the largest retail industry in this country or at least the industry with the most potential. We have more than one hundred million people that need to lose weight and most of them are either not trying or have given up.
The part of this story that you don't hear about is that more people are trying to be healthier. I heard on the news last week that food manufacturers are losing money. More people have stopped buying or buy less soft drinks. There is a new trend that has recently gained in popularity, "eating fresh". Eating "gluten-free" and cutting back on salt and sugar. We are also selling less meat in the grocery stores.
I have also noticed more people in the local malls, walking for exercise. I try to go to the mall early, before the stores open and I see more "mall walkers" now then I saw last year. Of course, this is a neighborhood with many new residents. We have one of the largest school districts in the area and it's still growing.
The point I want to make is that more people are waking up to the fact that they can do something about their weight and their health and I see them eating better and drinking more water and tea and less bottled and canned drinks.
We are all in different stages of our lives and just because being overweight hasn't affected you yet, it will as you get older. Do something about your health now because waiting will only make it harder to get in shape.
I know that some of you don't know where to start, but it's going to be easier than you think. You should read-up on healthy foods and just do some extra walking, an extra one hour a day, everyday. As it becomes easier to walk that extra hour, you can increase the speed a little. Stop eating foods that add fat to your body.
p.s. I live in the Houston area and have been affected by the flooding. We still have internet but it's possible that I could lose my connection during the flooding. I'll get back online as soon as possible if that happens.
If you really want to lose the extra flab you can get help, I write 4 blogs and I’ve written two E-books. Read some of my other blog posts.
gettingtoahealthyweight.blog

E-books are the easiest and cheapest way to learn about any subject without groping through hundreds of website looking for the material you want.My first e-book is “HowBadDoYouWantToLoseWeight” and it sells for $2.99 on most online bookstores like Amazon.comBN.com, iBook, Kobo.comScribd.com, and Gardner books in the U.K.

My second e-book is available in the same stores. And on smashwords.com. If you use the Smashwords promotional code You can get my second book for $1.99 (TL96R). Just type in the search line “getting to a healthy weight”.

No comments:

Post a Comment