Saturday, May 21, 2022

Why Does Weight Loss Always Come Back?

 It's easy to lose a few pounds temporarily but it's normal that the weight comes back in a few days or weeks. The only permanent weight loss occurs when you reduce body fat. By losing inches you lose weight. 

I did this by changing the foods I was eating, and drinking. I had to stop drinking calories. If you buy can or bottle drinks change to zero-calorie carbonated water. There are several flavors available. 

The change in my diet was drastic, to say the least. I had to quit drinking alcohol for a few months and stop eating dairy completely. The only thing I was eating was chicken or turkey breasts, vegetables, fruits, and a small handful of nuts occasionally. You can eat the same thing several times a day, but don't cheat. 

The good news is that you don't have to count calories or carbs. In the beginning, you might be eating more than normal but that will change in a few weeks. 

When you make any drastic change in your diet you should first talk to your doctor. The doctor might want to tweak the diet a little or adjust your medications. 

Look for my podcasts on anchor.fm, or the podcast app on your cell phone.

 Search “howbaddoyouwanttoloseweight”.


If you really want to lose your body fat then look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books.


There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.


My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page.





No comments:

Post a Comment