Thursday, September 23, 2021

Having trouble losing That Flab?

 Subconsciously everyone wants to lose that flab. Tighten up the bod again. Look the way you did in school. The problem is that most of us thing we can do that by losing weight. "If I take off a weight I'll look good again, right. Not really, and you can't exercise the flab away either. 

Your body has to burn body fat for energy and then the flab will start to disappear. If your having this problem, you might have trained your body overtime to burn the fat the your eating and not body fat. So how do I get my body to burn body fat. "Good Question".

I had to learn the hard way by being a student again and studying the way my body burns food for energy. I learned that the body needs to burn some protein, some carbs, and some fat everyday. The average person will only burn around 16 grams a day of fat but on average we consume several ounces of fat everyday in the foods we eat. Your body is built to conserve energy, that way it doesn't have to work as hard to create energy for the body to perform all your daily activities. Because there are 28.35 grams in one ounces, it can take almost two days to burn one ounce of fat. It takes energy to burn fat or any of the other types of food and to save energy the body will burn first, things your eating, because it takes less energy than trying to burn stored foods. 

Now what I learned, was that some foods I was eating caused me to store more food and other foods can be completely used by the body and nothing is stored. I also learned that when the body stores excess food or food that it can't process, it stores that food in fat cells. The body has no other way to store food. If food can't be processed before the next meal the body will store all the unprocessed foods and work on the new meal entering the stomach.

I hope this gives you a better picture of what's happening to your food. I lost my excess body fat by quit eating fat which forced my body to burn stored fat. That's what worked for me and it might work for you, or maybe not.

Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.

If you really want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment