Monday, July 26, 2021

Losing Weight Is Easier Than You Think

 Yes, it does take willpower, the willpower to make permanent changes. That was always my problem. I'd cut my calories for a few weeks, and I would lose 5 or 10 pounds, but then I'd get off the nutritional diet and return to my old way of eating and the weight would come back. Finally, I found the right way to eat, and the weight stayed off.


I know this might look complicated but it's quite simple. The bottom section is the foods you can eat every day. The middle section is foods you can eat once a week, and the very top is meat and it's recommended that you only eat red meat once a month. Red Meat takes the longest to digest, up to 3 days. For seniors even longer. This food pyramid gives you lots of food choices. The activity part is mainly walking, the only other I usually do is stretching. I walk about one hour extra 5 days a week. 

By sticking to this diet plan you can stop counting calories. Wine or clear alcohol like Gin, vodka, or tequila are good choices. Drink alcohol cold and only add water if necessary. When drinking wine use dry wine.

They say you can eat all you would, after a couple weeks you will cut back on your own. This food is filling and nutritious. Don't get impatient, your body will take a week or more to get used to the new diet.

Most of the celebrity diets are starvation diets. You drop the pounds fast but if start to eat the pounds go back on. I was on one 0f those diets when I wrestled in college. I had to drop 20 pounds in a couple of weeks. I could eat one meal a day 3 oz. of red meat, a cup of broccoli, and a glass of water. That's it all day. I made weight but I was weak. I think I lost that match.

Lose weight the right away and it won't come back. I know it's tuff when you eat out with family or friends. I look over the food pyramid before I go out and decided before I leave what I'm going to order.

Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.


If you really want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 


There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.


My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment