Wednesday, May 27, 2020

What You Eat Will Burn Body Fat

It's not the mystery of the Century. I wondered the same think before I lost my body fat. Losing your body fat is key to the mystery. In order to lose fat you must learn how to eat and what to eat so your body burns that excess fat. The mistake I made for many years was thinking that I could burn the fat by exercising.

Exercise is part of losing body fat but exercise itself won't burn fat, it helps your body to function better. You increase the oxygen in your blood stream and increase your strength and balance. You also strengthen your heart which is key to good circulation. It's better circulation and a strong heart that give you energy along with eating the right foods.

So how do people stay thin? Once I lost most of my fat, my BMI was 21 at that time, I was already in the habit of eating fresh food. I follow the suggestions on the food pyramid. This is referred to as the Mediterranean diet. It was voted the best way to eat for the past three years. Following the suggestions from the food pyramid is the healthiest way to eat. There won't be any calories to count and you won't starve, there are plenty of choices, just stick to the pyramid and don't cheat.




At first it might look like a lot of carbs, but they're good carbs, no processed foods here, they're all fresh foods. I know it has "sweets" listed on the pyramid and I do eat dark chocolate occasionally. I know that many of you don't see things on the pyramid that you like to eat, but that was the challenge for me. I had to stop eating desserts and drinking calories. Half of my daily calories came from the liquids I consumed.

Calories are your enemy when you're trying to lose fat. The good part for my was that I could stop counting calories. When I picked food from the pyramid I had no problem overeating. I would eat five small meals a day before six pm and nothing after. The 5 meals during the day kept me full and evens out blood sugar levels so you don't have food cravings.

At first you might gain a pound or two but after a few weeks your body will become accustom to your new meal plan and your appetite will decrease.

Along with daily exercise you can reach your goal. It's a long term plan but changing the food you eat is "life changing". You will regain the energy you thought you lost forever.

If you really want to lose your body fat than look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books.

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $1.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.combarnesandnoble.com, iBooks, Kobo.comScribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment