Tuesday, February 19, 2019

How To Lose Body Fat

Don't get hung-up on losing weight when the real goal is to lose your fat. I know it sounds like I'm talking about starvation as the only alternative for losing fat but there are safer ways.

The whole idea is to give your body time to burn the fat as fuel. So how do we do that? I eat and drink all my calories for the day in 6 or 8 hours. That means the rest of the day I don't consume any calories. It's a 16 hour fast. I can drink water, tea, coffee or any drink with zero calories. And how does this work? It take your body 12 hours to use up the food you ate and then the remaining 4 hours it has to burn body fat to maintain your body functions.

Your body has no way of storing energy. It burn the calories you eat as fuel as you need the fuel. When you sleep it burn very few calories because the body is resting but during the day it burn more calories because your active. For most of us, we spend too many hours resting and not enough hours being active. Think about the hours in a day and how many of those hours you spend at a desk, how many hours you spend sitting in front of the TV, sitting while your eating, and how many hours you spend lying down. Some of those hours might be productive but your not burning a lot of calories.

So how many calories are you burning in a day? You can add body fat because your body is accustom to the same amount of food or calories every day but you don't burn the same amount every day. So when you eat or drink more calories than you burn you add body fat. Your body stores excess food as fat in your fat cell. All excess food is stored as fat. Your body will process all the calories it needs to provide the fuel that you need at the time you need it. So if I'm writing or reading all day and working at my desk and not being active, I know I can't eat much. I will increase the fasting hours and decrease the hours I spend eating. I can eat two meals in 4 hours and fast 20 hours. If I'm very active, hiking, biking, or doing a heavy workout, I'll eat three times in 8 hours and fast for 16 hours.

You might think that you won't have any energy during the fasting period remember 8 hours or half that time your sleep or resting and after you start moving around most people skip breakfast anyway, so most people on this type of meal plan will eat between noon and 7pm and then fast. The more of your workday you fast the more fat you'll burn if you can mix in more active with work.

I know someone who has a lot of success with this plan and he only follows the plan 4 days a week. He will fast at night and during the day and eat meal from 4pm to 8 pm so he fasts from 8pm to 4 pm the next day. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday he eats 3 meals with the family.

You want to eat healthy foods and avoid sugar as much as possible. Eating fresh foods like fruits, vegetables and fresh meat will give you the nutrition your body needs.

If you really want to lose your body fat than look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books.

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $1.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.comScribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment