Sunday, March 25, 2018

Back From Vacation

I hesitated to write this post because I broke one of my rules, I gained weight on vacation. I went from 155 to 160. Okay, I know that some of you are laughing, thinking to yourself that "is that all". Want bothers me is that isn't fat that I put on around my waist. That the worst place to add fat and I know it.

It came from eating in restaurants for two weeks straight. Eating street food, eating in airports between flights, and snacking because I didn't have time to eat a proper meal. So, I fell into the "fat trap" I often write about. I hate myself for being so stupid. But on the bright side I did learn some new Yoga poses and I will start running again so that fat will come off.

I know most of you that have a weight problem are wishing your problem was as small as mine, and I do realize that your problems are a lot more serious. But there are the lucky few that only need a small fix like mine to make a big change in their body. The people who have gained their excess weight recently will find it easier to lose it. Those who have suffered with their weight problem for years will need extra time to lose their fat. The mistake most of us make is under estimating what they need to do to reach their goal.

Your diet is the important thing. I learned that on vacation. I was walking endless miles a day, plus doing 30 minutes of exercise in the morning but a poor diet will add fat to your body no matter how active you are. Don't fool yourself into thinking you can work off the fat. It's not going to happen. If you eat to lose fat your body will burn that stored fat. If you eat a poor diet your body will simply use the fat from the food you consume to fuel the body's need. Most people have trained their body to burn the fat their eating instead of body fat. The problem with that is the body can't burn all the fat you eat so it stores the excess in fat cells and forgets about it.

If you really want to lose your body fat than look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books.

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $1.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.
My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page.


No comments:

Post a Comment