Monday, May 2, 2016

About My Ebook

I have to explain and correct something I wrote a couple of days ago. I sell my e-book for $3.99 on all the internet bookstores. I wanted to put the book on sale for two weeks to try to reach another buyer who only buys in that price range. If you don't sell ebooks you might not know but the $1.99 price is the most popular price in the e-book market, by far. So I wanted to get those people interested and last weekend I changed the price for this two-week sale.
A few days later, I got an email from the publisher saying the price change had been approved and the bookstores would be making the change over the next 7 to 10 days. So I want you to know that depending on which bookstore you use, you might have to wait a week or so before you see the price change. So if you're interested in the savings, watch the price at your online bookstore and be patient it will appear this month.
I'm sorry for the confusion.

book cover
I write about losing weight, how to lose weight, what foods to eat when you're trying to lose weight and exercise that will help you lose weight. I wrote an ebook that will give you all the info in one read. It's a how-to book that also tells you about the mistakes I made and how to avoid them.
My e-book is available at www.amazon.com, www.B&N.com, iBooks (download the app), kobo.com, scribd.com and many more. My e-book will go on sale in May for $1.99. This special will only last for a limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment