Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Running Part II

After you're comfortable with a two-mile walk and you can do the walk at a pretty fast pace your ready to jog a little. First of all, a pretty fast pace would be two miles in 45 or 50 minutes. The first day I started jogging I was only jogging about 100 yards at one time and then walk again until I catch my breath and then I jogged again another 100 yards and so on.

Today, I can jog about a 1/4 mile then walk a 1/4 mile and so on. My goal would be to jog 10K and eventually to run a 10K race. I have to start with the 5 K which is 3.1 miles and build up. I know it's going to take some time. It doesn't make any difference if I actually run a 5 K or not. All that time I'm working out for the run, I'm losing body fat little by little and becoming a healthier person and that's the real goal, but I have to have the other goal to stay motivated.

I believe that humans don't age by calendar years. What we think of aging is really the result of us gaining weight and slowing down, eating the wrong foods and not taking care of the body we have.
The problems humans have is that we don't really know how to take proper care of our bodies. We don't know what humans are capable of, what our minds are capable of, and how long a human could live. We have no idea, science bases everything they know on past experiences. All they really know is that each generation will probably live a little longer than the present generation because that's the way it's always been.

We need to listen to our bodies and do a better job of staying healthy. It's not something that happens automatically. There 's plenty of free information on good websites that will give you all you need. If you're a young adult, still in school, it will be much easier to get in good shape.

Running to lose weight has been proven to work but don't forget your diet. You won't be starving, you'll be eating clean, fresh food. The Dash Diet is a good example. The Mediterranean Diet is my favorite. You have many more choices. If you don't cheat, if you stick to the running and walking routine and do it every day and stay with a diet of clean, fresh foods you will lose fat and become a healthier person. If you're under doctor's care now you'll want to talk to your doctor before starting any exercise routine.

If you really want to lose your body fat than look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 
There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $1.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment